Audacious Living

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Great Days Lke These Should Be Bottled Up For Those Bad Days

I think the title says it all. Today has been a great day. I can't put it in words. I felt great! When I looked in the mirror I looked great! Compliments everywhere about how great I looked.

There were no huge problems today.

I had a great relaxing morning. Then when I went to work I did nothing! Absolutely nothing. Actually, other people might think I did some work but the things that they asked me to do was really nothing.

I don't know why but I am giddy and happy and feeling great!

Ok tomorrow I will write about something serious or meaningful. Today I want to enjoy the happy feeling.

If I could keep this feeling in a bottle like perfume I would dab a few drops every morning.

The magazine is doing extremely well. I can't say enough about it.

I need to find a co editor. Someone who really does work!

But in the meantime, I am ok with doing the work solo.

Ciao world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Osteogenesis Imperfecta Site Ring
Ring Owner: Lorraine Hernandez Site: Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet